Friday, December 11, 2009

Why does my eye twitch a when I look at the computer screen ?

It could be a slight stigmatism.Why does my eye twitch a when I look at the computer screen ?
Eye strain...it is not the actual eye it is the muscles around your eye. Don't have the monitor too close to your face and have other light in the room.Why does my eye twitch a when I look at the computer screen ?
lmao!! cuz ur weird
Get some sleep.
Believe me, it's an eye tumor %26amp; on your way to malignant stage. You better start repenting now.
youve got eyeitis.
It could be a couple of different things...the resolution of the monitor (are the icons too small?) is the screen too bright, are you sitting too close, or too far away from the screen?





Also give your eyes a ';break'; every few minutes or so, look away from the screen focus on something else.
Its just a body pronlem

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites