Sunday, December 13, 2009

What does it mean when a gurl look at you from the side of their eyes?

What does it mean when a gurl look at you from the side of their eyes?


I have noticed a couple of ppl who have done it.


My roommate


An acquaintance


I don't get why?


Is it a bad thing?


I am genuinely nice and helpful and stick with my studies...


I am also a great listener and I smile but not alot but i always have a pleasant face on...


I am in college by the way...What does it mean when a gurl look at you from the side of their eyes?
Honestly , most of the time i think we see them looking at us out of the corner of there eye when really they might not even know you were there. Being a guy , i don't have a lot of guys look at me from the corner of there eyes. I have noticed my friend does it a lot when we are around people. He gets shy and sort of looks things off he doesnt even see me even though it seems he is looking right at me. You also might have something they like maybe they think your hair or eyes are pretty or your smile. Generally when people don't like someone they will not give them a lot of eye contact. At least not in a way were your not sure if its good or bad. I think its just maybe them staring off you know? Hey but if they are then I can say this. Fk them, they have no right to judge you or be mean to you. Btw smile more it brightens guys like me usually fked up days lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites