Friday, December 11, 2009

How do i make my son look like he has a black eye with make up?????

fancy dress tomorrow and my black eyes dont look real helpHow do i make my son look like he has a black eye with make up?????
dont worry anymore i have ur answer. I did this to my little sister for halloween. This is wat u do





1. a dark brown make up bush and pat it around the eye





2. take a purple (not to much) and pat very small bits around it to





3. the take a cover up stuff and pat it around





4. rub it in





5. UR FINISHED YAYHow do i make my son look like he has a black eye with make up?????
use blue and purple makeup (eye liner pencils work the best)
Forget the make up


Just lamp him one :-)


(God can no-body take a joke nowadays. hepp.t)
blue and purple eyeshdow just layer it on there and on the bags of the eyes use a lot more purple then you did on th eye (use more purple than blue up there too just not as much as on the bag part of the eye)





hope i helped have a good FANCY DRESS
But a lot of eye liner on that eye because it will make his eye look smaller than the other. Then take a small brush with black or dark purple or both eye shadow on it and wipe it around it.





OR





Just type in google, how to make black eye with makeup


and see what comes up.





good luck!!
get some cheap dark blue black tan and dark purple eye shadow and get a really small bowl and crush it up and use a blush brush to put it around the eye first u might put some concealer around it and it will usually help it stick a little better this way is easier but if u don't want to crush up the eye shadow then just take the bluch brush and apply each color seperatly untill it looks like a black eye
get some dark grey and green eyeshadow.. dab your finger in both eyeshadows and dab gentley around the underneath of his eye and slightly up around the corners of his eye!
Well about a year ago I was a drama student and had to be a funny character that had lots of bruises and cuts so I experimented with face paints and make up. I thought that face paints looked more obvious.


What I did was use blue purple and red and mixed them with my finger I thought that looked quite good.


if you could put like a yellow around the edges it will look like a black eye that has been there a few days.
lots of blue and purple eye shadow some grey on the eye bag area...
Oh my days your encouranging him , don't do that, even for a fancy pancy night





thats not nice to say magic m, thats her son.
Hi, I would slap him..... no only kidding!! I would use different coloured eye shadow ie; a green first with a purple or maybe a darker pink with some black on top. But not too much!! Hope that helps you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites