Friday, December 11, 2009

I am A boy and i look just the same as Cody my mom says we have the same eye color both have blond hair?

and mostley everything its weird. Anyone have anything to say about that?I am A boy and i look just the same as Cody my mom says we have the same eye color both have blond hair?
Who is Cody?I am A boy and i look just the same as Cody my mom says we have the same eye color both have blond hair?
Who is Cody?
learn how to do some crazy stuff and you can be his stunt double you know like when he rides his skate board in the lobby or something i dont think thats actually him it must be his stunt double
the one from suite life? hahahahha.
Whos Cody?
whoa you must be cute.
yes.





Who the **** is Cody?
who is cody? are u just lookin in mirror?
do you mean cody linley?that's creepy
If you mean Cole Sprouse from the Sweet life of Zack and Cody then your alright now if u favored Josh Hutcherson you'd have to give me a call lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites