Sunday, December 13, 2009

My dogs eyes look funny?

I have a 6 month old Pit Bull pup. His eyes always seem to be glossy looking and also quite red? Could this be some sort of allergy? They have run befour but very very little and not often at all. Just red and glossy. Any suggestions on what could be causing this? Thanks.......My dogs eyes look funny?
He could have 'dry eye' which is easily treatable with an ointment you get from your doctor. Dry eye is where he doesn't produce enough tears for some reason. It also could be an allergy as most pure breed dogs are very prone to allergies. He could have doggie 'pink eye' too. I doubt it is very serious, whatever he has, but I'd make a trip to the vet to get him checked out. Even a minor problem can turn into a big one if you let it go.My dogs eyes look funny?
cataracts maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites