Sunday, December 13, 2009

My daughter turns her head and looks out of the corner of her eye?

My daughter is 25 months old. Sometimes she turns her head and looks out of the corner of her eye. I am curious why. Also she does not talk two words together.





Appreciate your helpMy daughter turns her head and looks out of the corner of her eye?
I would make an appointment with her pediatrician and have her eyes examined. Mention ALL the things you think are unusual to the doctor. They may refer you to a pediatric eye doctor.My daughter turns her head and looks out of the corner of her eye?
I would defiantly make an appointment with your doctor.


The eye issue does not bother me as much as the lack of speech. My daughter was talking up a storm at 2 so i would have the doctor examine her.


My daughter is 2 1/2 and she looks out the corner of her eyes trying to be sneaky or to act like she's not listening to me. Could she just be playing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites