Sunday, December 13, 2009

What hair color would look best on a girl with light peachy tan skin and light brown eyes?

I had light brown/brown hair when I was a kid but it turned brownish-black as I grew up. People have always told me that blonde/light brown hair would look better on me. I've never dyed my hair before, but I'm thinking about dying it soon...








Thanks :)What hair color would look best on a girl with light peachy tan skin and light brown eyes?
i have golden brown-light brown hair, and i have the same complexion as you and green-brown hazel eyes. that is my natural colour. i have a natural blondeish highlights too. i think this colour would suit u :)What hair color would look best on a girl with light peachy tan skin and light brown eyes?
I love dark brown hair. But then again, I look better with darker hair lol. Go ahead and try it. It sounds like it would look really good. And these days no one will object to you dying your hair lol. BUT, you can always change hair dye, but it will ruin your hair bad if you do it too much in a short period of time. Have someone you trust help you out and teach you to do it then, if you like it, keep doing it on your own :D





Hope this helps and good luck %26lt;3
i just feel that black hair looks good on EVERY (lol) skin color.. ;)
I would say a black hair.
I'd say stick with your brownish black hair :)
sounds good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites