Sunday, December 13, 2009

What does it mean when a gurl look at you from the side of their eyes?

I have noticed a couple of ppl who have done it.


My roommate


An acquaintance


I don't get why?


Is it a bad thing?


I am genuinely nice and helpful and stick with my studies...


I am also a great listener and I smile but not alot but i always have a pleasant face on...


I am in college by the way...What does it mean when a gurl look at you from the side of their eyes?
She could just be checking out your shoes. I do it quite often when I see some-one with a nice t-shirt on or amazing shoes. Then I realise they must be thinking what a wierdo I am or that I am giving them evils.What does it mean when a gurl look at you from the side of their eyes?
she envies you
most likely jealousy. they want to be you, and they dont want you to know it. so they look at you to see what your doing, how your doing it, and why. so its not you. its them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites