Sunday, December 13, 2009

To those of you who have seen ghosts with your own eyes, what did they/it look like to you?

Was the ghost transparent or was it solid? Or something else?To those of you who have seen ghosts with your own eyes, what did they/it look like to you?
The ghosts I have seen look like a living person until they vanish. The reason I know ghosts exist is I woke up one morning and a old man was standing at the foot of my bed. I at first though I was dreaming because our minds can play tricks on us during sleepy times but when he did not go away I started yelling at him to leave and he merely raised his hand pointed his finger at me and said,'; No, YOU GET OUT OF MY HOUSE';, then he vanished. I could not believe my eye and still thought someone had broken in and went around searching the house and no one was there and all doors and Windows were locked.





Ghosts are people without bodies, they are not orbs, or mist and when they do show themselves, they appear to be normal living people until they vanish sometimes we can see right through them but not al the time.


BBTo those of you who have seen ghosts with your own eyes, what did they/it look like to you?
ive seen 3 ghost at the same time when i was a kid and they look to me like shadows but it was dark with just a little light it was very scary the first few times then you get use to it Report Abuse

Usually I can't see their details very well, one for a few seconds look solid, with clothes and details. They can change their shape depending on the stage of movement and manifestation. Sometimes they appear like solid shadows of white with a glow, or black. Usually most that I have seen may of been spirits from a higher dimension, Usually see through, broken up, grayish to whitish, and small holes for eyes, and a gh0st m0uth. When they are in movement depending on their speed they can appear as a cloud, bolt of lighting, flash, spark or full body appearance. I seen them walk on the floor, below the floor, and float.
Hello, I am on a paranormal investigative team and have seen only two ghosts. Don't be fooled by the dead! There is too much know record about ghosts! So there really is not true form of a ghost.





So what you get is what you get. Orbs, Lines, and Zig zags no one ghost looks alike! Most ghosts are see through. But I guess there is no real answer to your question. I saw a line figure as my first ghost.





My second was yesterday and I didn't exactly see it but it closed a jammed drawer. Also it is very common to hear a ghost, it sounds very low pitched and like a smokers voice. So anyway thanks, I think I answered your question.
Wow, great question because i saw 3 ghost and they were all different , the scariest one was a very very tall girl with blonde hair i saw looking back at me through my mirror.soon as i turned my head to see her she actully ducked and left behind the hallway -chills-. and then i saw a rainbowish glow shaped as a man then i found out the guy who was in our house before we moved there died in that room...then i once saw a ghostish figure and it was like a white blanket type thing i rubbed my eyes in disbelief and made sure to call my sister to see it we both saw it ....
First time I saw her, she looked like a woman ,I mean you could see her very well but you could see through her. Kind of foggy, cloudy, smokey type of a form. She was floating across the room, but she did not have any feet. She floated right through the front window. Next time, I was trying to get to sleep, turned over and was nose to nose with her. She had a slight grin,and was moving her head just like someone does when they are looking you over. You could still see through her. The Ghost was our sister who had been murdered the week before.
One was a very life-like person only slightly transparent, another seemed completely flesh-and-blood until he vanished into the floor; a third was a black non-human shape that moved rapidly across the room vanishing into the wall, and the fourth was noises, objects moved and a 'creepy' feeling.
my first sighting was a girl, she looked pretty normal really but was slightly faded, she had her arm through the glass panel on my fish tank. she was wearing a white dress (like a bridesmaid)





the second was just a face but not so faded and looked very threatening, this was at an overnight vigil at the galleries of justice in Nottingham.
I have had two vivid encounters. My first was when my mother died. I had a dream of her sitting between my brother and I in the gown she was laid out in. She put her arms around us and told us she was sorry for killing herself. She then kissed my forehead then my brother's before she faded and disappeared. I didn't think much of this dream and did not discuss it with anyone.The following day I overheard my brother tell our grandmother of his dream.....it was the same one I had.


Then many years later after my grandfather died, many strange things would happen. The sound of silver-wear hitting the kitchen floor but nothing out of place, cold spots, and his favorite belt was often found next to his side of the bed when it was previously placed in a dresser drawer. One night my Aunt and I heard a noise and followed it. As we approached the stairway to his bedroom we saw a dark - detailed shadow move up the stairs and disappear.


I still have dreams about my mother and ';deja view'; a lot. Not sure what this means but it helps me feel connected to them.
i have seen a person turn into a person i knew was dead, i have seen this same dead person in my house she hated me the last words she said to me was i wish u were dead and 3 wks later she was dead. u need to be careful of what u wish for cause it can come home to u.Bible says touch not my anointed do my phropet no harm
The more I read about ghost sightings the more it seems like there are as many different kinds of ghosts as there are people who see them. This suggests one of two things--either the ghosts are hallucinations/misunderstandings/imagine鈥?or else they are an artifact of our sensory systems.
like fleshies but below the knees are usually faded. FYI., no drugs, allergy meds. They don't cause hallucinations. I've been to a shrink, I'm not crazy, then again, are any of us sane?? The few full bodied apparitions include a hanged 16 yr old girl, and a little boy. Not fun.... Saw one angel, but that was the only ';positive'; one. All others were shrouded in a dark or black aura... Not including the children...
for some reason I don't understand just yet, I haven't been able to see the eyes in any of them, but if you take a picture of them, a lot of them have distiguishable eyes.
Solid, they looked like normal people but they walked much faster and disappeared.
thank god i didnt see em but i just felt hem lots, actually i did see 1 a few months ago





faint mist in house shaped like a person but very faint
Never seen a ghost while I was awake but several in my sleep as a child. They were always human like just a little disfigured
The ghost that I saw looked like someone with no IP address.
it looked like a white cloud...floating right in front of me.
it was a dark shadow

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites