Sunday, December 13, 2009

What does it mean when a gurl look at you from the side of their eyes?

I have noticed a couple of ppl who have done it.


My roommate


An acquaintance


I don't get why?


Is it a bad thing?


I am genuinely nice and helpful and stick with my studies...


I am also a great listener and I smile but not alot but i always have a pleasant face on...


I am in college by the way...What does it mean when a gurl look at you from the side of their eyes?
It means they are secretly plotting your evil demise!


MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


or they have neck problems and can not turn their heads.What does it mean when a gurl look at you from the side of their eyes?
It probably means that you can't spell.
It just means that they are evaluating you a little. We do that sometimes. Dont worry about it to much.





And for Mr. spelling b**** up there, its girl for future reference. :)
maybe she wants to talk to u or ask something but she's nervous or something..she's unsure whether to do something or not! maybe she just wants to look at u but not directly cuz she might scare u!! maybe she thinks ur makeup is nice n wants to see how u did it but doesnt wanna seem weird..a million possibilities...ask her!
Means ''whatever'' ''sure'' and that she doesnt believe what you are saying
well this happens to everyone specially to those who tend to look in other person's eyes almost every time. you feel as if the people are starring at you . the best way is to avoid looking at those people who r starring at you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites