Friday, December 11, 2009

How Can I Make My Eyes Look Like This ?

http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2008/01/08/step-up-2-the-streets-poste.jpgHow Can I Make My Eyes Look Like This ?
It's your typical smokey eye. Take a dark brown or black cream shadow, put it all over the lid no higher than the crease. Then take a black shadow pat it over the lid lightly. The take a brown and blend out the crease going slightly up. Add a white shadow underneath the brow. Then take a smudger brush and smudge your eyeshadow into your lashes and take some black and smudge into the lower lashes. Take a black eyeliner line all around the eye and smudge the inner corner slightly. Line your waterline, then remove the fall out and you have the look. Good luck.





Sincerely,


LaineHow Can I Make My Eyes Look Like This ?
we cant see it. Try another picture and i will edit my answer! (:
smokey eye!


http://www.temptalia.com/tutorial-black-smokey-eye
eyeliner and smoky eyeshadow techniques. plus computer processing
It looks to me that she used a bunch of eye liner.
  • antivirus software
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites