Friday, December 4, 2009

Do you make eye contact with strangers or do you look away ?

It depends on the person, like if they catch my eye.Do you make eye contact with strangers or do you look away ?
I make eye contact.Do you make eye contact with strangers or do you look away ?
Eye contact, and a polite hello.
look away
I always make eye contact.
Eye cotact always.
I always have a habit of making eye contact...I try not to maintain it long enough to make someone uncomfortable though.
i make eye contact
if the dude is cute I look at him 4 like 5 seconds and then move on with my life......
If their good looking, no. If they ugly, yes. If their inbetween, it depends if i'm drunk or not.
both if he isn't cute i don't look and if he is he is coming to my place tonight!!
I keep my head up and my eyes peeled...people are idiots and its good entertainment to watch them be so
Look away.
I look everyone in the eyes...
look away
I usually make eye contact.
i try to use eye contact
I look away
eye contact, unless they smell of cat urine and are trying to tell me that unless I respect a crusty slice of kraft cheese my soul will be dammned to the keebler elves(really happened, in Tucson, AZ outside of jack in the box); then I try to look away...
Eye Contact Always.... funny how many will shy away.
i make direct eye contact.
if they look friendly %26amp; not intimidating I make eye contact
depends what kinda mood I'm in...I usually ignore strangers though
Make eye contact
I make eye contact everytime.{:-)
half %26amp; half
Depends on my mood %26amp; the day, but mostly I try to make eye contact.
Depends on whether they look crazy or not.... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites