Sunday, December 13, 2009

What country do these eyes look like they are from?

http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac153/habibti_habibti93/Image360.jpg





Opinions on these eyes please.What country do these eyes look like they are from?
I they they are blue, the eye shape is very almond yet not almond enough to be asian.





The eyebrow is thick and dark





Beautiful eyes.





I would say they are either eurasian or some type of mediteranean: spanish, lebanese, turkish etcWhat country do these eyes look like they are from?
I think they're rather Baltic, south american or Middle eastern. The thick and dark eyebrow points me in those directions and I think the eyes are rather dark brown or really dilated dark blue.
Spain. I LOVE the eyes, by the way. Very sexy...I wouldn't change them.





Eyes look blue too me. Deep blue....the kind of eyes you can get lost in...
Russia.....VERY pretty....if i can read eyes well...the woman has a russian accent.....and real pouty lips......the eyes are brown by the way
spain..there dark blue and very very pretty :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites