Sunday, December 13, 2009

Can i make my eyes look blue with make-up ?

my eyes are blue/greeny colour sometimes grey


Can i make them look blue with makeup ?XCan i make my eyes look blue with make-up ?
I Think You Can With Eye Makeup, Since You Say You Have Some Blue In Your Eyes And Grey I'm Sure U Can, Blue Eyeliner With Blue EyeShadow, It Can Draw Out The Blue Color You Have In Your Eyes. But You'll Have To Try It And See If It Does Work For You. I Say Good Luck Or You Can Just Get Contacts, I Wouldn't If I Had Your Eyes It's Rare For People To Have Eyes That Change Colors Naturaly Your Lucky.Can i make my eyes look blue with make-up ?
Try using blue eye makeup as this will reflect onto your eyes also if you really want then blue you can buy contec lenses


Hope this helps
Not your eye but you can use blue eye liner. But if your eyes are brown then they wont look blue. You could get different colored contacts even if you dont need them for seeing, they have artificial ones :)
Almay has a line of eye makeup called ';Bring out the Blue';. It works really well. They have it for brown eye, green eyes and hazel eyes also.
I have blue eyes if i where blue eye shadow my eyes turn green


i say try different colors and see what happens to your eye color


(my eyes naturally turn from blue to green so I'm not sure)
blue makeup?[mascara eyeliner eyeshadow etc] courled contacts will work superb, not sure about makeup
i am not sure about makeup but you can buy colored contacts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiK5aGyVI鈥?/a>
yes, use a blue eye liner for the under lashes and a bit of blue eye shadow.
um i don't think you can change the color of your eyes with makeup


sorry
no i dont think so but you can get coloured contacts
Contacts
blue makeup? =S
  • antivirus software
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites