Friday, December 11, 2009

How do I get front row / really close jonas brothers concert seats for ';look me in the eyes'; tour?

May be a silly question, but in the past even if i buy the tickets online the minute they are posted, i still don't seem to get close seats. How do you get front row/second row seats to a concert? is there something special you need to do? I'd really appreciate it if anyone could contact me to let me know, I would love to get fabulous seats for the jonas brothers, thanks ! %26lt;3How do I get front row / really close jonas brothers concert seats for ';look me in the eyes'; tour?
ok i am def. stoked for thier concert. but anyways. ive always heard that if you go to the box office they sell like the first 20 rows. but im not sure. i sooo want front row also. im so excited cause their coming to houston on VALENTINES..how awesome is that?How do I get front row / really close jonas brothers concert seats for ';look me in the eyes'; tour?
Its best to go to the place and buy the tickets


i got first row doing that


and the tickets were only like 55$ Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites