Friday, December 4, 2009

How to be able to look at them in the eye?




I'll try to make it as short as possible. I'm 18 and I have liked a guy for about two years now. It isn't just a normal crush you get over quickly. Before the summer holidays I told him how i felt even though i knew that he didn't feel the same with me. Still he was sweet and agreed to remain friends. I thought a clear 'no' would help me get over him. Now we have started school again and when we met he was very friendly and hugged me and made small talk. but i keep feeling akward around him and want to avoid him, because i don't feel good enough. i even make detours when i see his friends cos i believe they think i'm some stalking freak.


To make it worse at the new school we are attending there's his last girlfriend, whom I really she's everything I want to be. And although she is really sweet and gives me advice how to settle in university quickly, I always feel like i have to flee, cos whenever i see her I realise how many qualities I lack. Therefore I end being rude to a person, who wants to help me.


How can I talk to them normally? I communicate fine with my friends and I'm capable of making friends. How to be able to look at them in the eye?
The thing you have to realize is he probably isn't thinking about what you told him last year. He has probably moved on. You probably feel ashamed that you told him and he didn't want to be with you. It's okay! Sh!t happens :) Move on with it, try to be his friend, show him you're a good person. With his ex, you don't have to be her friend. But if you feel like she is worth it, then try to ask her out to hang out some day. Maybe you two can connect outside of school and you will see her more as a friend than as someone to look up to. Believe me, she probably has so many flaws also, and probably could tell you some things she likes a lot about you!


I think you are mainly just embarrased about the guy not being all that into you. The best thing I can tell you is to just let it go, and don't worry about what you did or didn't say. If he was excited to see you he probably doesn't hold anything against you. And who knows, maybe one day he will be into you!How to be able to look at them in the eye?
maybe you should talk to him again and tell him that you feel awkward talking to him...so he understands what you feel...besides you told me that he's sweet so surely he will understand you
You give up too easy. Way too easy. Men want to be chased too, you know?
whoa.


self confidence girlie.





I'm a guy and I wish a girl like you were around.


You do kinda need to get over him. But you probably will notice some of his flaws and bla bla it'll just happen. Also meeting a new guy or getting a new crush, trust me you'll get over the old one fast! especially if the new one is going somewhere.





I don't know the girl or you specifically, but it sounds like you just have a lil complex with her because she dated him, and you didn't. You probably don't really lack as many qualities as you think.


I have friends, as well as know guys who are way better than me at women, they are more attractive, or funny or smart talkers or charisma or whatever. Yeah, they have a lot more good experiences with women, and get a lot more, and hook up with a bunch. But I have different qualites that make me good, for instance i'm a nicer guy, i'm more understanding, more romantic, more willing, etc.


So I'm sure you have many qualities better than her, maybe even prettier. (idk) Of course if shes some super hot girl, then of course guys will always want to be with her as opposed to with an ugly girl (not say you are, but i'm sure you understand this concept). But she probably isn't a great girlfriend, or something.





point1 being you need to stop worrying about this girl, you are probably a lot better than her in many ways, and probably in more important ways too.





point2: Get some self confidence. Don't be so down on yourself for something so lame. you seem cool =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites