Sunday, December 13, 2009

Contact lenses for someone that has blue-green eyes and wants them to be totaly blue and to look natural?

One of my eyes is more blue than green and the other eye is green. I would love to make them look a pretty blue but not fake looking. Please serious answers only. I tryed some contacts already but I know there are more out there.Contact lenses for someone that has blue-green eyes and wants them to be totaly blue and to look natural?
Try Focus brand Royal blue . You may want to try their Evergreen. These are to be considered dangerous. Especially if as your cartoon suggests,a blond


Don't care how good they are they may be able to see the edge of the lens but not that it is colored!


You Eye care professional may have sample pairs for you to try.Contact lenses for someone that has blue-green eyes and wants them to be totaly blue and to look natural?
i would go with some colour-enhancing contacts, such as freshlook. These will mask the colour of your eye on the outside only. They're slightly transparent, so they will look fairl natural. My eyes are a mossy green colour and I wear the Carribean Blue contacts. My eyes turn a bright blue-green colour in stead of a dull greyish green. They look completely natural ad only 3 people I've met could actually tell that they were not my natural eye colour. Maybe this is because they can shift occasionally. Colour-enhancing contacts will even out the difference in your eye colours too, if that's what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites