Friday, December 11, 2009

Isn't it true the more you look at the Bible/Koran with a critical eye the less you like it?

So true, I not entirely too familiar with the Koran but most view the writers of the Bible as having been able to record authentic transcendent experiences of their creator. However, they are negligent in recognizing that the words used to document the experiences bear all the boundaries of language and culture. Its stretch to believe that the Bible was clearly dictated in contemporary English for quick comprehension. Religions pick and choose teachings of the Bible (cherry picking). The more I read into the passages that Religions choose to ignore, the more I recognize obscure theoretical concepts.Isn't it true the more you look at the Bible/Koran with a critical eye the less you like it?
it is true goes to bible, but never for Quran. can i ask you something? why you just a lokk at both? why don't you read them especially the Quran?Isn't it true the more you look at the Bible/Koran with a critical eye the less you like it?
True of the Qur'an, not of the Holy Bible.
The more the Holy Spirit leads me into the Holy Bible, the more I like it. The more I look at the Koran with a critical eye, the less I like it.
Yes.





But few do.
they answer like they have read em before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites