Sunday, December 13, 2009

What do you see when you look into McCains eyes?

I see one big word C O N F U S I O N.What do you see when you look into McCains eyes?
There was something unsettling that I've been seeing from him lately.


The oddity of him going into crisis mode over the economy, when he doesn't sit in the House, and isn't on the Financial Services Committee.


Neither is Obama, so no need to stand up Letterman, lie, and not even go to Washington until the next day. Then there is the 'Obama phoned it in' line he uses. Obama was at the same meeting McCain was in with the President that day. Didn't he remember?


And the debate, the wandering around, looking lost, I don't think his 'that one' was racist, I think he forgot Obamas name. And did you notice at the end that he and Cindy walked out quickly, barely a goodbye to the moderator or the audience? His behavior is surprising, is he tired from the campaign? For the first time I have real questions about his stamina, about his ability to lead.


Hes not on my side of the aisle, but my concern is more than what party hes in, he just doesn't seem right.What do you see when you look into McCains eyes?
I see some one with the guts to do the right thing, even if we don't like it. And the right thing is always the best way to lead a country. For example, Although he is in favor to reduce illegal immigration he also advocates for a legalization of the undocumented workers, he receive life-threats because of that, and he still sustains it, because he knows is the right thing to do, and he is being the same way all his life, we need some one that stand by core american values, I don't care what 'color or material' he is made of.
The one thing I see in the eyes of John McCain, that is completely missing from the eyes of Barack Obama, and that is integrity of character.
i see an old man who is about to die and doesn't know what the fucccckkk he is talking about.. like if he is president i will leave the country HE IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST CHOICE FOR AMERICA RIGHT NOW AND FOREVER , HE SUCKS ... SO DOES PALIN :D
I see hate and jealousy. I also see a unstable person who will go to war over nothing, and wants to continue the Bush administrations policys.
He looks like a retired boxer. He wont last a week under pressure.
I see a strong, wiley and persistent candidate who will change washington as we know it...His action is what is needed...not the words of a debate champ.
Cataracts.






dementia.
DESPERATION!
I see eyeballs.
vast empty space.
A blank. They guy took too many hits to the head.
Fear.
I see a great American hero who always puts the values of human freedom first.
Death
all lies!!!
Cataracts.





Damn, beaten to it!





I see the lights out.
a person desperate to win..not matter what....
I see a leader that knows how to lead. And a man that I would trust my life in.
P A T R I O T
  • antivirus software
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites