Sunday, December 13, 2009

What do you do when you look into your 3 week old sons eyes and he just makes you melt?

We struggled for 6 years to have this child and finally through several miracles we have now been blessed with an amazing and wonderful son. I had no childhood worth mentioning, but my greatest fear is that I will not be the father that I always needed when I was growing up. I never thought that a big tough Marine could be reduced to an emotional invertebrate by something as small as he is. I think I have found the solution to World Peace. It is not bombs or guns, but children....What do you do when you look into your 3 week old sons eyes and he just makes you melt?
Write a letter to your son promising him that you will always be there for him and expressing the joy you feel just looking into his eyes.


Take out the letter on his birthday every year and read it to yourself.


When he turns 18, give him the letter to read and ask that when he becomes a dad, he will love and take care of him the same way you did for him.What do you do when you look into your 3 week old sons eyes and he just makes you melt?
Congratulations! You are very blessed dear friend. Enjoy the priceless gift of love!





Psalm127:3 %26lt;NLT Bible%26gt;


3 Children are a gift from the Lord;


they are a reward from him.
Just go ahead and melt. This is the best time of life! Enjoy it!
You brought tears to my eyes as I sit here holding one of my twins typing with one hand. They are definately wonderful. I struggled with the thought of even deciding to have any babies, because this world has nothing to offer, but hate. It's worth the risk, though, to see those innocent eyes looking up to you knowing you'll take care of them. CONGRATS, dad! What you've said already shows you'll be an excellent father.
Yes sir, it is.





My dad, who had no childhood worth mentioning, saved his soul by loving us kids the way he would've wanted to be loved. He died suddenly, after giving us more than 40 years of great happiness. By giving himself the happiness that comes from loving others.





When my dad was a chief in the Navy, he had a desk name plate that said ';Mr. Godzilla.'; But at home.... I'll always remember him singing me ';Jamaican Sunrise'; when it was time for his ship to leave port.





Here's to all the wonderful memories you'll be building! Isn't life grand!
Don't worry about being a bad dad or even the best dad in the world (we all make mistakes because we are human). Just love your child and make sure that they know it. Congrats on your new son and new outlook on life.
Children raised without hate is a great way to start a future. You'll be a good father as long as you stay and love him the way he should be.


Congrats!
That is what's called: being a father...


Congratulations!
I can already tell that you are a good person.. A lot of men just up and leave because they get a girl pregnant.. You are already a awesome dad for being there for your child.. That is all a kid can ask for..
If you are asking this question then you are not going to be a bad dad. There is nothing you can do but melt by looking into his eyes or crying when you get his first intentional smile. Or not finding what to do with yourself when he gives you your first hug. Enjoy and remember these moments. Be there for your son when he needs support. When he scrapes his knee pick him up and calm him down. Let him know that it will pass and that you love him. Be next to him on his first day at school. Listen to him when he is hurt, encourage him to face his bully and be there for him when his heart breaks from love. And most important thing of all tell him often that you love him, that you care and that no matter what day/night rain/shine if he needs you you鈥檒l be there. I promise he will have a childhood and a father worth remembering. Enjoy your new treasure. We got ours 4 month ago and she still brings tears of joy into my eyes each morning.
I FEEL THE SAME WAY! Nice to know there are some good guys out there! congrats!
I remember meeting my son for the first time 2 days after he was born (i had a general for c section and lost 5 litres of blood)%26gt; I could not believe this overwhelming feeling of love that i got every time i held him or looked at him. He is now 5 months old and i still look at him and have those same feelings he is my little angel. While i was pregnant i spent 3 months in hospital with placenta prevea, during that time i wrote to him everyday in a journal telling what was happening then when he was born i finished it off with how much his father and i love him and how GREAT it is to finally have him here . ..ENJOY HIM HE WILL ALWAYS MAKE YOUR HEART MELT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites