Friday, December 11, 2009

How do I make it look like i've convincing shadows under my eyes?

What can I use? I have another question on the same topic


I'm really curious


Plz


Thx


=DHow do I make it look like i've convincing shadows under my eyes?
just dont sleep for a few nights then u wont have to use any hard earned cash on make up :-DHow do I make it look like i've convincing shadows under my eyes?
rub your finger over some newspaper print and apply it under your eyes.
having 5 kids worked for me, lol, failing that ask at your local theatre group if they can give you some tips or just experiment with dark eyeshadows...build up the colour gradually tho so its not too overdone
SOUNDS WEIRD BUT GET A PENNY SCRIBBLE ON IT WITH A NORMAL PENCIL AND RUB THE DUST OFF THE PENNY UNDER YOUR EYE VERY CONVINCING
Oil pastels, you can get them from any arts supplies shops, in fact good shops sell flesh tones for portraits so making it even easier. A little cream on the skin first, it makes it easier, both to apply and to remove. Start with the darker tones, don't overdo it, blend in with your fingers, add some yellows and purples, but be wary or you'll end up looking as if you're an extra from ';fight club'.
Possibly lots of eyeliner, then smudging it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites