Friday, December 11, 2009

Question about eye contacts colored by fresh looks?

Well i can get a free trial, I want to know if i have to pay to get a fitting and stuff for the contacts trial when i go to the eye doctor...do I?








does anyone know how many pairs and if they give more than one color for fresh looks trial contacts?Question about eye contacts colored by fresh looks?
First of all, you say you can get a free trial. I presume you mean the certificate from the site.





That is really just a way for the company to generate interest, the coupon isn't needed at all.





All it does is get you asking about them at the Dr's office.





Yes, you have to pay for the exam and fitting, and you would get a trial pair anyway, although, not in your prescription. The trial pair is just to determine the fit , then if they work well, they order your supply.





So, there is nothing free about it actually.Question about eye contacts colored by fresh looks?
that's the brand I got! I don't know much about the free trial but...


when i was trying on the ';demo'; colors my bro was amazed and asked if he could keep them for free! and they said yes! the free trial probly contains one pair, but at average when u buy a box it contains 3 pairs!! FYI soft contacts are the most comfortable and gray is my fave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites