Friday, December 4, 2009

What color does my eyes look?

I am trying yo figure out if my eyes are hazel or amber. I've always thought they were hazel but I'm not sure. Hazel eyes normally change color and mine never do. What do you think?


http://s215.photobucket.com/albums/cc260鈥?/a>What color does my eyes look?
they look hazel to me, which is a brownish color with a little green.


my eyes are reallly really green


which is rare.


(:What color does my eyes look?
I have hazel eyes. Green/Brown. Depending on what eye shadows you wear they ';change colors';. When I cry they look really green, but from afar they look brown. If you have a little bit of 2 colors in your eyes, then they're hazel. they dont necessarily need to change often in order to be hazel.
i think they are more amber. hazel eyes are usually more green and blue with some brown, and since yours are mostly brown and dont change color...
hazel
Amber
Def hazel:)





Amber is a light,red-ish color


:)
Typical brown, nothing special
hazel
hazel
THEY'RE HAZEL.
you look like the serious gopher on youtube.
hazelish
hazel! amber is a bit lighter.
they seem like a dark amber to me, though its kinda hard to tell with that photo.
They're a kind of fawn-brown colour... The photo isn't that good quality...
hazel is blue green


i dont know why people think its brown.


your eyes are brown


just get over it lol
greenish-brown
they look hazel to me but idk that isnt really a good pic to tell from its kinda dark
They look brown to me too! :) Maybe it's the picture though...
Brown.
ha! you look retarded..
Green, wait a minute, let me take my glasses off. Yep, Green.
I think they look brownn. :)
light brownish like between amber and brown
they look amay zing
light brown!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites