Friday, December 11, 2009

My boyfriends parents heard our fight last night, now they can't look me in the eye. How long...??

How long will it take them to realize that couples fight, even their son? I love his parents to death but we are almost 30 and we were argueing over something quite important. They do not know all of the details but they don't need to, all they know is that their son had just gotten yelled at in there eyes. I, however, was the only one yelling when his dad came outside. He told us to be quiet because he could hear yelling from inside. After I went home, I called his father and apologized for making him come out to tell us to be quiet and I apologized for my behavior and said I was quite embarrased. He said it was fine, thanks for calling and that was it. But when I went over there today to drop something off, I felt like they couldn't look me in the eyes. I may be paranoid cuz of my own guilt for not argueing in a more mature way, but I don't know. How long will this take before they realize that their son actually CAN be wrong and argue with his girlfriend?My boyfriends parents heard our fight last night, now they can't look me in the eye. How long...??
Are you serious? His parents have NEVER fought before? That seems a bit strange! I wouldn't worry about it! So I see things still aren't good between you %26amp; the man? Sorry to hear that! If you need to talk, you know you can e-mail me!! Good luck, Sweety! (((hugs)))My boyfriends parents heard our fight last night, now they can't look me in the eye. How long...??
No matter what you do he will always be their little boy, and take his side. If you are both are almost 30, you need to either get married or a place together, or maybe move on to other relationships. Also maybe it was more that it was outside and they didn't want the neighbors to know their sons business. What were you auguring about, it might help us guide you.





It must be very painful to want the man you love not to care for your child, maybe you need to talk to someone about your relationship with him. You can't get him to love your child, maybe it's time to move on. Sounds like both him and his parents are not able to give you and your daughter the TLC, you both need. Good luck
well, if u were the only one yelling at the time they may feel like you are verbally abusive to his son, even when you have a reason to be upset and argue, they only heard you yelling





if they are not looking at you in the eye, it means that they are upset about what happened. If you want them, to change the way they see you now, you may need to let them know a little about the reason why you were so upset and yelling.





you said that they dont need to know, well in that case, deal with the way they are feeling now towards your attitude that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites