Friday, December 11, 2009

What are some good ways to make fair skin look healthly and to make my blue-grey eyes pop?

V B is a retard. That is SOOO not true.


Embrace your fair skin sweetheart. It's a gorgeous skin tone. You should get some moisterizers that have ';glow'; in them. That will make your face look more ';glowy'; and moiturized. It looks stunning. And to make those beautifull eyes pop.... you should use a light rose shadow all around your eye. And use some light brown liner only half the way on your lower eye lid.





I am the same way and I get compliments all the time.What are some good ways to make fair skin look healthly and to make my blue-grey eyes pop?
The best eyeshadow for blue eyes is brown tones. And to make your skin look healthy, buy bare escentuals or other mineral make up. I hate cream make up, it never looks as good as powder. But whipped can be good too.What are some good ways to make fair skin look healthly and to make my blue-grey eyes pop?
I don't know what to say to make your skin look health but different shades of warm brown tones really make my Blue-Grey eyes pop. Also, use a brown eyeliner but not to heavy.
  • medium hair cuts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites