Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can i make my eyes look bigger?

my eyes are small and i have no clue how to use makeup, I am starting to and i would like to know how i could make my eyes look bigger, thxHow can i make my eyes look bigger?
dont use black liner, that will make them look smaller. use a white eyeliner pencil and go over the lash rims of your eyes, upper and lower, that will make them look brighter and wide open.How can i make my eyes look bigger?
You can put white eye liner under your eyes to bring them out and make them look bigger. I wouldn't suggest the darkness look if you are wanting them to look bigger, maybe on top, but not the bottom.
Use a black eyeliner
To make my eyes look bigger I put white eyeliner on my top lid and I add mascara on top and bottom lashes. What else my help is instead of the white eyeliner put on shimmery eyeshadow.
Black eye liner. Don't put to much on though.
If you're going to use black eyeliner you should make sure to line over both the bottom AND top lashline. If you just line the bottom your eyes will look smaller, especially in pictures. You should curl you eyelashes and use lash lengthening mascara and if your eyes are very small then you should probably stay away from the ';smokey eye'; look. Try using lighter colors instead.
cut of your eyelids
but a black liner under ur eyes or put a kajol
black eyeliner... u can use liqued eyeliner.. it easier to use. and curl ur lashes and put mascara.
BEAUTY CONSULTANTS/TIPS %26amp; TRICKS


TRY COVERGIRL!!! (This is FUN)





http://www.covergirl.com/whatsright/colo鈥?/a>








BEAUTY AND STYLE?


TRY THIS SITE BELOW!





http://beauty.ivillage.com/
  • antivirus software
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites