Friday, December 11, 2009

GUYS whats your favorite eye color of a girl and gay guys too if they want to look?

Yes I know I on an axedent posted a bad question sorry. Yes I mean EYE color.








I have ice blue eyes, wich means they are like sky blue, but lighter like way lighter.GUYS whats your favorite eye color of a girl and gay guys too if they want to look?
really light blue almost gray. but thats hard to find so average color is blueGUYS whats your favorite eye color of a girl and gay guys too if they want to look?
Sorry but i take back my anwer because your new man is a kid and doesn't want me to even answer ur questions so.......good luck and have a great life.


Derick if u are reading this because ur so nosey u have to read all her stuff i just want to let u know that u need to grow up and get a life. Ur not going to be a great dad if ur always acting like a 2 year old.
It doesn't matter to me what colour their eyes are. I like it that when I look into a guys eyes I can always understand what he means. They need to have deep eyes that I can get lost in.
It makes absolutely no difference to me at all and never has, especially since there's other stuff I'd prefer to look at, sorry!
Lighter shades of blue is the prettiest. But most eye colours can look really good, depends on hair colour really
I like greyish/blue eyes with blonde hair on a girl.
Green!
my eyes are a gray dark blue. i love bright green eyes like my ex-girlfriends were amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites