Friday, December 11, 2009

Hi, I have dark brown eyes and I'm looking for a good contacts brand that can DRAMATICALLY change my eye color

I'm looking for something very dramatic, to preferably a light brown color. My second choice is gray. All of the contacts I've gotten in the past barely made any real difference to my eye color... help?Hi, I have dark brown eyes and I'm looking for a good contacts brand that can DRAMATICALLY change my eye color
what color are your eyes?





http://www.freshlookcontacts.com/colorst鈥?/a>





try that out. there is a coupon you can print out for a free pair. go to your eye doctor and take the coupon, they usually give you a trial pair of lenses and let you change until you find you perfect pair.Hi, I have dark brown eyes and I'm looking for a good contacts brand that can DRAMATICALLY change my eye color
Freshlook contacts are awesome!





Grey is soo pretty,go to Youtube look up ';How to put contacts on'; by faffi. She has grey ones.








=)
http://www.freshlookcontacts.com/colorst鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites