Friday, December 11, 2009

HAIR AND EYE COLOR???? Does this really look cute?

Does this look cute?!?!?!?





Im getting my hair done in about a week or two. And my hair color right now is dirty blonde and I have blue eyes. So im getting extensions that are 18inches long. So my hair will be pretty long. And me and my mom were talking about getting my hair dyed again. Maybe really really really really dark brown. Almost black but still brown. Brown/black I guess.





But does black hair look good with blue eyes? ? ? ? ?





Iv seen people like that b4 and I thought it looks good. But im not really sure.HAIR AND EYE COLOR???? Does this really look cute?
I personally think it looks really cool.


Because most people with blue eyes generally have lighter hair. I think dark hair helps make blue/light eyes pop more. It looks pretty. :)HAIR AND EYE COLOR???? Does this really look cute?
yes it looks really good...the contrast between the dark hair and ur blue eyes will really make ur eyes look even more blue





but im not sure what ur skin tone is if ur tan the hair color will look great but if u have fair skin i would think about a lighter brown or red hues so ur hair wont wash out ur face
i think that it would look cool.


i mean have you ever seen someone with black hair (like me) with blue eyes


if you like you like to stand out them i suggest to do it.
i think black hair with blue eyes looks gorgeous!!! however, make sure black hair looks ok with your skin tone.
I like dark hair and blue eyes i think its pretty
i think you would look nice it would make your eyes standout more

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites