Friday, December 11, 2009

Do colored contacts look different with brown eyes?

I heard the blue kind of looks funky with natural brown eyes. Is this trueDo colored contacts look different with brown eyes?
Yes they do. Natural brown eyes need to wear contacts made especially to cover brown eyes - they are more opaque than contacts for lighter eyes. Also, the contacts need to be fitted extremely well. All contacts shift a little when someone blinks, but when a person with brown eyes blinks and their light blue contact moves it looks really freaky, in a bad bad way.Do colored contacts look different with brown eyes?
It's not a real blue blue, but it doesn't look weird.
It looks unnatural. I had green ones that were meant for dark eyes, so it covered the brown completely. It looked nice, but you can tell they were contacts since I'm asian and they dont really have green eyes lol. You can see Jessica Alba wore blue contacts for Fantastic 4, it made her eyes look kind of strange from the side of her face.
yeah they do,but if you want blue contacts and you have brown eyes,talk to your eye doctor and you can get custom made contact lens that will blend with your brown eyes,and they will be blue:)
no
No, I had electric blue and it looked awesome.
it looks all right
no not really. i have brown eyes i have bluee contacts.


i love contacts.


i also love my brown eyes thoughh





http://a667.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/107/l_3c315a850b4e146c6eb4461045a4cdca.jpg





thats me for my schools pep rally.


im in blue contacts cuz my school colors are blue and white :]
Ok I tried this, it looks ';ok'; not great. They look super bright but dark at the same time. In the light it looks kinda wrong though. I wouldn't bother with blue. Go for green or maybe enhancing ones. I've learn't to love my brown eyes.
no they don't.
nope, my aunt has them and they're really pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites