Friday, December 4, 2009

I have light blue eyes and every time i put on black eyeliner I look goth.What should i do?

I need to know some nice colors for eyeshadow, too.I dont want to wear dark colors, but I dont want it too fade too much.Help!!!!!!I have light blue eyes and every time i put on black eyeliner I look goth.What should i do?
Well,


if you still want to wear black eyeliner, you should try smudging it with a qtip to make the look a little softer.





otherwise, you should buy an angled eyeliner brush, basically a flat brush that allows you to apply eyeshadow as eyeliner.





use colors like dark brown (which is the opposite of blue so it will make your eyes pop) and dark purple (which works well with any eyecolor).





dab the brush in the eyeshadow and gently apply it as near to your eyelashes as you can, both on top and on bottom. it really makes eyes pop!I have light blue eyes and every time i put on black eyeliner I look goth.What should i do?
instead try light brown because your eyes are so light and you could try some light purple eye shadow


Hope I helped


answer mine!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
You can use a brown eyeliner, it will still give you the definition you want, but won't be as harsh. Different shades of gold/brown would look great w/ your eye color.
You could use a navy eyeliner or plum


also check out





http://www.make411.com
well obviously there's a choice of no eyeliner, but of course you want to wear some. So wear brown there are different shades of brown, light, dark, etc.
heyyyy


put on a light shade of brown for yur eyeliner. or instead of the eyeliner put a coat of black mascara so yur eyes pop but u dont look goth.


:]
Use a different color of eyeliner. Try brown or even navy blue.
use dark brown or brown eyeliner
depending on ur skin color.


if ur light, use light purples and pinks :3


  • medium hair cuts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites