Friday, June 25, 2010

Why my left eye is wide open more than my right eye? Does it have to do with nerves? I look weird this way!?

Has it always been like this? It's rare, but your eyeballs could naturally be different sizes. (My left eye sometimes looks slightly swelled up because of this.) It looks freaky sometimes, but you probably don't need to worry about it if your eyes have always been like that. However, if this just showed up recently, you may want to see an eye doctor to make sure your eye isn't injured or otherwise damaged.Why my left eye is wide open more than my right eye? Does it have to do with nerves? I look weird this way!?
You might have a condition called Bell's Palsy. You should see your doctor.





http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/bells鈥?/a>Why my left eye is wide open more than my right eye? Does it have to do with nerves? I look weird this way!?
I knew someone in high school who had the exact same condition, except his right eye was the wide open one. His problem was caused because his brother, a kickboxer, had kicked him in the eye. That may be what's going on with your eye.





I don't think you would look weird because I have already seen someone with your condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites