Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Should i wear a marilyn monroe t shirt if my boobs are too big and they make marilyns eyes look all slanted?

hahahahahahahaha.... funny!





hey I got big boobies to, and I say so what! who cares!





If you got them you can't hide them!... So Marilyn is chinky-eyed, she'll get over it!Should i wear a marilyn monroe t shirt if my boobs are too big and they make marilyns eyes look all slanted?
No....or you can cut so your boobs can have more roomShould i wear a marilyn monroe t shirt if my boobs are too big and they make marilyns eyes look all slanted?
Get a bigger shirt
I would and wouldnt care
I think you should post a picture of that and then let people decide.
NO. That is tacky.
If you have big boobs please wear the tightest top possible and tuck the shirt under them so they look even huger. sure I'd like to see an asian marilyn. email me a pic of it! :)
please send me a picture and i will be able to give you a better answer
SHOW ME YER BOOBS!!!
no bc then the shirt wouldnt look as good
I think not
yes, thaht's the point anyway to be noticed and marilyn would have loved it
LOL.. I'm sorry to laugh but I love this question. It made my day. If I were you I would wear the shirt :) Marilyn tees are so cute, in my opinion.
Sorry but I really have to laugh at this.....:))
big boobs are cool
same here with the boob i thought i was a c ima small D but yeah wear it my friend she have big boobs to and all her shirts show her chest go a head and rock it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites