Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is this normal? sometimes [this has heppend 2 times] when I take a pic with my eyes look like cat eyes!?

no contacts! this has happened twice, with and without flash. my whole pupil is deformed, and it looks like a cats. it is green and yellow. has this hap pend to anyone else! I am beginning to think I am an alien or somethingIs this normal? sometimes [this has heppend 2 times] when I take a pic with my eyes look like cat eyes!?
Are the irises or the pupils green and yellow?





If the irises (colored disc around the pupil) are different colored then that's considered normal. It's not uncommon for a person to have different eye colors:


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterochrom鈥?/a>





However, if the pupils (the black dot in the center of the iris) appear to be any color other than red or black then this could be a sign of a serious eye problem. If this is the case then you should consider making an appointment with your ophthalmologist as soon as possible.





It's probably the former since you said the same thing happened without the use of flash. There's a distinct difference between an iris and a pupil. Make sure you're sure about what you want to say before you start raising all sorts of alarm in your panic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites