Friday, June 25, 2010

Do concave lens move the eyes inward cause mine have moved and I look horrible without spects?What can I do?

I started wearing concave lens in 2001 cause I am short sighted(myopia). People claim eye socket does not change but mine has. I was cute before but now without my spectacles I am too ugly. My eyes are inward. Will I ever go to my normal looks if I stop wearing them after I do like laser?I am 20 male.Do concave lens move the eyes inward cause mine have moved and I look horrible without spects?What can I do?
The lenses do not caused this. I have veen wearing glasses for nearsightedness for over 39+ years, and I have never experienced this, nor have I heard of anyone else experiencing this.Do concave lens move the eyes inward cause mine have moved and I look horrible without spects?What can I do?
Glasses will not affect the position of your eyes. If you think your eyes have sunk inwards, you should see your family doctor as the only cause would be damage to the skull bones.
No. It can't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites