Friday, June 25, 2010

How do i do my make up to make me look older and to make my eyes stand out?

not fake cake face older or anything. just something nice thats sure to catch the eye :) thanksHow do i do my make up to make me look older and to make my eyes stand out?
Choose the right eyeliner. As with blue eyes, brown eyeliner works well with green eyes. Purple shades also do well to enhance the green color. Almay has created a raisin colored eyeliner that works perfectly to bring out the green in your eyes.





Step


2


Pick a complimenting eye shadow. Cooler tones of colors do not work as well to compliment green eyes. The shades that will work best are warm purples, medium pinks, deep greens, bronze, and peach. You should avoid using silver, blue and white.





Step


3


Apply a matching mascara. Pick a mascara that is going to go well with your eyeliner and shadow. Mascaras with a hint of green color will bring attention to the green in your eyes.











Hope i helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites