Friday, June 25, 2010

Do you always look people in the eyes when talking to them?

which ones do you not so easily?





why and how so?





Thanks for your answers!Do you always look people in the eyes when talking to them?
not always look in eyes and especially if they have bad teeth i seem to be drawn to looking at how bad their teeth areDo you always look people in the eyes when talking to them?
Nope. My eyes wander around since I was taught it was rude to stare at people.


I almost always end up looking at the person's crotch since my eyes tend to wander to the ground but I try and stop myself from just looking at the ground and I end up looking half-way to the ground which usually ends up being around the crotch area.
Im quite bad for this actually, i hardly ever look people in the eyes when talking to them!


Particularly customers at work when they come through my checkout, it embarrasses me and i get the job done quicker if i dont look at them. I sometimes dart a quick glance but thats about it.





Im the same on a night out too, especially guys, you can be having the most casual conversation but if you look at them when talking, they get the wrong impression and think your flirting.


Well thats my experience anyway.


But if do DO want to flirt then i will make eye contact!
Yes, always. I got into the habit back in high school when someone told me it was polite to look people in the eyes because it makes you look like you're paying better attention... it doesn't actually help with my attention span but I'm sure it helps the other people feel better.





And I like all colored eyes?? If that's what you're asking with ';which ones do you not so easily?'; :)
yes. i really try. it shows confidence. I find it easy to do when i know the person really well, or they are alot younger than me. but its even harder for me to do that when the person is intimidating. I hate it when my teachers look me in the eye. it makes me feel as if they are undressing me with their eyes. u know what i mean?
Yes unless you have something to hide / confidence issues you should always look people in the eyes when talking to them, not too much like a stare though - maybe break it every now and then with a glance somewhere else (but not awkwardly shifting side to side)
I try my best, but some people are hard





One of my best friends/the guy I like is hard now cause he's going to hate me and he doesn't even know it yet.





Some of my friends cause they're too good at reading me, so I can't pretend.
I look most people in the eye when talking to them, with guys it is no problem at all, but in the summer it can be a bit of a problem to talk to a woman and look her in the eye ;))
now that's a tricky question to answer. you should always aim to create several moments of direct eye contact during a convo. however, maintaining eye contact for 100% of the time can either show a persistant liar or a psychopath.
When I'm happy I'm VERY happy, bouncing off the walls, I concentrate on the eyes and then I look all over the place and then back at the eyes


when I'm sad/annoyed I concentrate on people's eyes to see what they're thinking.
Yes I do because the eyes are the windows of the soul %26amp; all colors are


just beautiful to me.My one son has beautiful green eyes,other son has


beautiful blue eyes like his Father had.My 2 daughter's have beautiful


burntsienna brown eyes like me !








JMM
Yes, I look in to everyone's eyes. But, if they have like extreme authority, or a scary gaze, I just look at the space between their eyes.





Its respectful.
Most of the time..





I try to anyways, sometimes my eyes are really tired and I just feel like looking at something away instead of the person I'm talking to..
No. It's unnecessary to look people in the eyes EVERY time you talk to them. And there are people who you don't like, so looking them in the eyes will just upset you more.
ya most of the time, unless im crying or sad or something.


I dont know why?


Its easier to look my friends in the eyes than it is to my parents when im talking....idk why.
You must do it cz eyes have also their language which you must understand, otherwise you don't get the whole ';conversation'; in its real context.
Yes,I learned to always do that because my dad is partially deaf. He has always read lips so I have always done it. Besides isn't that just good manners?
Unless i'm doing something whilst talking, then generally yes


Unless its somebody i fancy


In which case i'll look away every so often =
|YEs.. its had for me to talk to someone without looking at them and it's hard for me to understand what they are saying if they don't look at me cuz then I'm not sure if they are talking to me or not
not always ~ i guess guys i don't look in the eyes as much because there are some that i usually want to avoid like strangers coming up to me.
Sometimes but when i dont its because i'm not comfortable talking to them.
sometimes, sometimes I cant.
Almost always.





I don't like green-yellow (honey colored) eyes.
i cant look into people's eyes.


it creeps me out.


when they're talking to me i try and find something else to look at.



Yes I do


I do not look into theirs easily when I have done anything wrong to them or if I am lying
yes because you can see the real answers through their eyes!
Always. It displays, strength, respect, interest, and honor.
it depends for me.


sometimes people i barely know or im trying to learn something from its hard for me to look in their eyes.


I DONT KNOW WHY.


realy wierd but ya.



I always look people in the eyes when I am talking to them, it would be very rude not to.
always, cos then if they reply to me i can tell if they are lying if they dont look me in the eyes back
Only when I'm speaking the truth...if I'm bullsh--ting I look away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites