Wednesday, June 23, 2010

PLEASE!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!! MY EYE F*** HURTS HORRIBLY WHEN I LOOK LEFt!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!?

kk, i have had sumthing in my eye b4, and i put my eye, open, under some barely warm water, and it got it out.... couldnt see wut was in my eye that time. now, the same thing has happened again, only i can see it, it is an eyelash halfway lodged between my eye and left side of my eyelid, u kno, the pointed part.... i can even see it there!!!! so i keep my eye open, and try the washing again....doesnt help...mom suggests fake tears....doesnt help.....i even tried touching that eyelash (which, again, is on my eye) and sliding it to where i CAN wash it off.....and it doesnt work, and it still F***ing hurts to look left!!!!!!!!!!!PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLL鈥?I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED UR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








TYVM if u can help me w/in the next 10 minutes





















































































































































































































































~~Scotty_oPLEASE!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!! MY EYE F*** HURTS HORRIBLY WHEN I LOOK LEFt!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!?
The only thing you can do is keep flushing with saline. Sometimes when you squeeze the bottle harder you get a little force that may help to push the eyelash out. Using q tips etc, can cause little fibres to stick to the eye, causing more problems. It will work itself out in time, I'm sorry you are in pain...PLEASE!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!! MY EYE F*** HURTS HORRIBLY WHEN I LOOK LEFt!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!?
go to your optician or eye doctor...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites