Friday, June 25, 2010

Does anyone agree with me: green eyes look unnatural... no offense people with green eyes, but its odd looking

it just looks artificial,seriously though, no offense to people with green eyes, and always remember everyone's allowed an opinion!so do you agree??Does anyone agree with me: green eyes look unnatural... no offense people with green eyes, but its odd looking
Having seen quite a few green eyes during my life, I'd have to say they look quite natural. Now, if you had said orange or purple, I would agree. Of course I'm just stating MY opinion.


.


.Does anyone agree with me: green eyes look unnatural... no offense people with green eyes, but its odd looking
Nah, I think it's really pretty.
are you kidding?


that is so random.


how are they any more unnatural looking then any other colors?
i love green eyes! mine are green hazel, so they change different shades of green. i don't think it's unnatural looking at all!





plus they can't be artificial; they don't make green-colored contacts.





%26lt;3
nooo
No I cant say that I do.
noooo, i have green eyes and people never say it looks fake or ';artificial'; they say my eyes are really amazing.
In no way do green eyes look unnatural. Green eyes are GORGEOUS! Especially with red hair on girls and brown hair on guys.. Anyway, I love green eyes. Yeah, I agree, everyone has an opinion. (I just hate yours, lol)
No i dont. but if they have eyes that are so light green they seem transparent like some girls at my school. then they look un-natural but other that that no.
Not unless they are bright green, no. I have green eyes and it looks perfectly natural with my fair skin tone and red/brown hair.
I don't dislike them but in my opinion BLUE eyes are the most beautiful color of eyes
i absolutely love people with green eyes. i have blue eyes and wish i had green eyes, i dont think it looks odd or unnatural at all!
ya i like dark green but i think people whith those kind of eyes where there are reeeeeaaaaaaalllly light blue r kinda wierd no offnese
no way. my hubby has greenish-hazel eyes and they are b-e-aUtiful :)
No way, I think green eyes are the most attractive because they are sort of exotic looking, but I never thought they looked unnatural.
i have green eyes and they look natural... maybe it's because they're a dark green. i know what you mean though. when people have really green eyes it does look unnatural. i think that some people can pull it off and some can't.
They look unnatural when they're those contacts, but real ones look just fine. Actually I prefer green or blue eyes.
Well I have green eyes but I do agree, they do tend to look a little strange.
no i think they are exotic and beautiful





%26lt;33 maddie
Ugh no my eyes are a brownish greenish and I think they are fine but like Green green eyes that like pop that is weird I think
No. I have green eyes and I get tons of compliments on them.
no not really =P becuase there's a lot of people with hazel eyes in my school so i guess i adapted to the surroundings but if you mean like pure green.. yeah it can be weird but htey're lucky they have some very pretty eyes.
I actually do kinda agree with you once I think about it..lol


What about people with hazel eyes though?


I have hazel. ^_^
i think green eyes are georgous!


unless they're green contacts. then it just looks bad.


:]
mine change green...%26amp; i never thought about that
I would have to say bright blue eyes look unnatural, in my opinion.


Not green, unless you have a strange shade of green.


I have green eyes and I think they look very natural.


And I love them.


So no I do not agree with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites