Friday, June 25, 2010

Embarrassed- I had sex with my husband for all the wrong reasons...now I can't seem to look him in the eye!?

I'm pregnant


and 4 days past my due date


my husband and I normally have sex 5-6 times a week this past few months


just because that's how often we both want it


...sex with him has always been amazing





well


for the first time in our relationship I had sex with him for reasons other than wanting sex:


I was trying to induce labor





I knew it wouldn't work


I mean, I walk 4 miles a day


we have sex 5-6 times a week anyway


but still I had to try...





and it felt so weird to have sex with him when I wasn't in the mood...


I almost felt as if I was raping him, even though he was willing...


I've had one-night stands before I met my husband,


a couple times I didn't even know the guy's name,


but still even with those experiences...I never knew how cheap sex could feel until now





I feel embarrassed and guilty...


doesn't anybody else feel just wrong when they have sex for reasons other than wanting sex?Embarrassed- I had sex with my husband for all the wrong reasons...now I can't seem to look him in the eye!?
Not a big deal, the bigger problem is after you deliver you can't have sex for upwards of 6 weeks and typically after that women are drained and lose interest in sex, so your man will go from 5-6 times a week to nothing and that will be the hard part for him to overcome.Embarrassed- I had sex with my husband for all the wrong reasons...now I can't seem to look him in the eye!?
Wow, your willing to offer anal or oral, and have a high sex drive, your man is probably very happy in the sack. Wish my wife was that into it. Report Abuse

You shouldn't feel guilty. He actually probably wouldn't mind the reason why you guys had sex. As long as he ';knows'; you enjoy his sex, whether you are in the mood for it or not, then you have done your job right. Us guys get an ego trip from knowing we are good in bed.
Oh my, do NOT feel embarrassed or guilty, he's your hubby and you can have sex with him without having to harbor guilt or embarrassment. I bet if you showed him this that he would tell you the same thing as I am telling you.





Mary in Camden, MI
men do it all the time and when i was ready for the baby to come out i had sex with him to you are not the first and not the last get over it
I have to admit that's one of the craziest things I have ever heard...not the part about having sex to induce labour, the bit about feeling guilty about it....that's insane.
Girl please get over it. Have a happy life. 5-6 times a week..hell one of the days had to be for something else. Don't beat yourself over the head for it.
Stop worrying about it. You have other things to concern yourself with now. Nothing will induce labor. The baby will come when it is ready.
Give yourself a break, you husband wanted you, so you were there for him! first babies can sometimes be 2 weeks late, not really late, it's the timing %26amp; they will arrive when they are ready!
Oh please, just get over it! You had consenting sex with your own husband - there isn't a moral system in the world that would condemn you.
Your feeling gulity for no reason at all he enjoyed it so dont let it bother you
do you really have to let him know? Let him think otherwise, it will not hurt anyone.
Do him a favor - keep it to yourself.
I never knew there had to be a good reason... I think you are hormonal and pregnant...eat some ice cream and move on...
Thats crazy!!!
honey we dont all do the right thing at the right time, cut yourself alittle slack.
Honestly, if you just tell him about it you should feel better. I'm sure the only thing he will be upset about is that you really weren't in the mood. It will be alright.
don't worry about it... it's not like you cheated, hes still your husband. If you still feel guilty then tell him, just say earlier when we had sex, i wanted to induce labor so i thought sex would help. I doubt he will get mad. If so then i'm sure he will get over it, just make sure he knows that you love having sex with him that you just werent in the mood at the moment. I'm sure he'll understand and wont get mad. Don't worry :)
Gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites