Friday, June 25, 2010

Shy Girls, Would you avoid eye contact with your crush, if you knew he was looking at you?

Would you avoid eye contact with your crush if he was looking at you, but you'll look at him when hes not looking at you?





Whats the best plan of action to do if this girl does this to you?Shy Girls, Would you avoid eye contact with your crush, if you knew he was looking at you?
yeah I always avoided eye contact with my crushes. the best plan is to confront her and ask her to hang out, since shes shy she's never going to get around to it herself.Shy Girls, Would you avoid eye contact with your crush, if you knew he was looking at you?
Well most of thew time I'm outgoing but if I really like a guy I can be kind of shy. In that case I like the guy to come up to me and basically just say hey. If he comes off as friendly and makes me feel comfortable I'll open up more and won't be as shy. After a few days of talking I'd like the guy to ask me out to a movie or some minigolf.
This is what I tend to do... with my crush... I stare at him when he's not looking. And when he suddenly turns to look at me- and our eyes lock- I stare back. I hold his gaze... I smile shyly and then I look down at my feet, or my lap, or just somewhere else... =) Uh, stare at her too and smile before she looks away? lol
Sometimes - yes. Call her name to get her attention %26amp; she should look you in the eye (at least for a moment) %26amp; then you could smile. Or you could say, ';Look at me, I want to see the colour of your eyes';.


Mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I would look right into his eyes if I was interested. That shows that he likes you and you like him back. If your not intersted you don't look back your like ok why is this freak staring at me! But if he's your crush than totally yes.
Yes, I would avoid eye contact with my crush if I knew he was looking at me and look at him when he isn't looking at me.


You should talk to her. If she is shy then she probably won't do it herself.
Yes, by all means. =1

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites