Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What hair color would look good with dark brown eyes and tan skin? i really want my eyes to stand out though.?

i have dark brown eyes and tan skin. i want a hair color that would make my eyes stand out. right now, my hair is dark brown but has a red tint to it. what should i do? please help.What hair color would look good with dark brown eyes and tan skin? i really want my eyes to stand out though.?
Well whats your current one?


But I think a dark brown, thats slightly darker than your eyes. Thats what mine is now, and my eyes really stand out, although admittedly, I do have rather pale skin.


It's either that, or try a blonde, but one thats not too harsh on your face, else you might end up looking fake. Girls with blonde hair and brown eyes usually look pretty cute, if thats the look you're going for.What hair color would look good with dark brown eyes and tan skin? i really want my eyes to stand out though.?
chestmut color is most suitable
Chestnut brown hair with different subtle shades of brown going through it, it would look stunning! x
  • antivirus software
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites