Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have this horizontal crease/wrinkle right between my eyes it is making me look mad all the time?

It's as if this this flap of skin is collapsing right between my eyes near the nose of nose that makes me look pissed off. How can I get rid of this. Is cosmetic surgery the only way? Are there are any creams that can help this furrow? When I pull my forehead up and hold it I look normal but when I release it it returns to an angry look. I've tried holding my forehead skin up for 1-2 hours at a time and it remains normal for like 10 minutes and then reverts back to the angry look. I'm so frustrated what can I do?I have this horizontal crease/wrinkle right between my eyes it is making me look mad all the time?
If it is a flap of skin, frownies won't help and you would probably need an endoscopic brow lift. You can check out http://www.PlasticSurgeryPortal.com for certified surgeons who offer the procedure in your area.





Good luck.I have this horizontal crease/wrinkle right between my eyes it is making me look mad all the time?
There's a product called (don't laugh) Frownies that's supposed to fix problems like these. You can get it at The Vermont Country Store online.





Go to www.vermontcountrystore.com and search for Frownies.
I had this same problem; the two vertical lines on my forehead in between my eyes. I started using frownies which are little stick-it strips. What you do is stretch your furrows out to where you can't see them, then stick the strip over them and sleep in it. In the morning when you remove it, the lines are gone. You have to wet the strip before applying to your skin so it will stick. You can purchase them direct from the frownies web site for about $20, or you can do like I did and buy them via eBay for a little less money. Below are the links to order frownies via the official web site and another link where they show before and after pictures. Good luck!





http://www.frownies.com/shop/show_cart.php?new=1 Order


http://www.frownies.com/products/frownies/ Before/After
stop frowning too much and no squinting in the sun. wear sunglasses and relax ur facial muscles more

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites