Friday, June 25, 2010

Why do women look at me through the corner of their eyes?

Ok so my mother died when i was 9 and i grew up in an all male environment so never really socialized with older women. All my relatives hated my dad so didn't have any woman in my life growing up.


I feel veery insecure when these women look at me through the corner of their eyes.





And i am not paranoid but when woman give me looks, i just dont feel too good.Why do women look at me through the corner of their eyes?
Who cares let them be!


Look at them back. and say WHAT? lol





no but seriously... women or people in general...always look no matter what..if theres jus a lil something different then what they think its normal...they will look and judge...i think its part of the human nature...sometimes they dont do it intentionally...Im sure you do it at times, however you dont mean...or you do but you dont notice...





But i wouldnt worry about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites