Wednesday, June 23, 2010

In India is it a problem for a woman to look a man in the eye?

Yesterday I went to uni and I met two indian guys and I always look people in the eye, it's just a habit, but one indian guy was SO uncomfortable looking me in the eye but he had no problem looking the other guy in the eye (even though both me and the other indian guy had just met him). Sometimes he'd talk to me while looking at the other guy O_O wtf lol but yeah. The other guy didn't seem 'held down' by tradition, you know. He was like modern I guess. So I'm thinking maybe that had something to do with it.. like tradition or somethingIn India is it a problem for a woman to look a man in the eye?
In India a man can be jailed for a year for insulting any female relative, and if accused the burden is on him to prove himself innocent http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/wo鈥?/a>





India has got some of the most anti-male laws in the world, so maybe that's why he couldn't look you in the eye.In India is it a problem for a woman to look a man in the eye?
Men in general have a problem looking women in the eye, especially if she is pretty. They fear rejection.
if a guy has trouble looking a girl in the eye it's because he wants her.
india china africa brasil argentina canada russia





thar all the sammee
Maybe he liiiiiiiiked you??
No, I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites