Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What makeup should I use to make my hazel eyes look bigger? Pic included.. PLEASE ANSWER!!!!!?

This is me (and my eyes!):


http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x289/鈥?/a>


Please, no comments about my crooked teeth, I am getting braces soon!What makeup should I use to make my hazel eyes look bigger? Pic included.. PLEASE ANSWER!!!!!?
White eyeliner just on your bottom eye lid! it works! Also you can log onto covergirl.com and chat with live beauty consultants! they give the best adivise! thats were i go to solve my makeup problems!


Good luck!


KendraWhat makeup should I use to make my hazel eyes look bigger? Pic included.. PLEASE ANSWER!!!!!?
your eyes are perfectly fine the way they are but if you want to make them look bigger then, you'll just look like a big eyed freak, but thats you. if you want to make your eyes look bigger, try eyeliner, mascara,eyeshadow.ythat always works!
You don't need to make your eyes look bigger but you will need to be careful with makeup as you don't want to look as if you are wearing a ton of make-up. Your eyes are a little ';popped'; so you need to make them a little less so. On your lid, you should use a darker shadow. All you really need to do is take an eye shadow in either an eggplant color or maybe a coppery brown and, using the tip of a sponge application, line the bottom, fading toward the center. An application this way will look soft and natural. Then, a lash lengthening mascara will make your eyes look gorgeous.
ur eyes are HUGE!! u dnt need 2 try 2make them look bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites