Wednesday, June 23, 2010

POLL: Do you give the evil eye when your really mad? You know the look ?

hi Sug you just Gotta watch This babe.Lol.








';evil eyes baby';





http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oOFrjG9EPF鈥?/a>





LMHO.





Cool Kwl Huh?POLL: Do you give the evil eye when your really mad? You know the look ?
Cool Thank You Sugar Bug, lm chilling. ';Love You my beautiful Awesome Friend.'; (((Hugs))) Report Abuse
POLL: Do you give the evil eye when your really mad? You know the look ?
I give everyone the ';Lazy Eye'; all the time.


Not my fault, can't help it, my right eye is the ';Lazy Eye'; Nothing can be done about it. Yes, I have seen my eye care professional. Been with her for 18 years, she said I am way too old for the surgery, she said the other tricks would take away my needed depth perception. She also told me my Brain has already compensated for the defect in the Right Eye.
Aren't evil eyes meant to be splattered?
Yes i certainly do give the evil eye when i`m in a mad temper.
sometimes


but usually i just growl
Oh yeah. Its a darn scary look too. My kids know that look so well and know that they are in big trouble.


00


----
yes im told im scary lol
I have been known too. Love honey
Oh yes, I learned it from my parents. They are both teachers. LOL = )
yes I do
no... but I give the furry eyebrow....when I don't understand something.
sure do.
LOL! Yes. Only to those who disrespect me and I can get ticked off at controlling people. Man or Woman.





As nice as I am, I got my tough side. : )
Yes! My family knows what comes next %26amp; they run for the hills!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites