Friday, June 25, 2010

What t-shirts look cool/awesome and would attract peoples eyes, especially girls?

I can't speak for all girls, but those 80's style word screen tees always grab my eye...especially when it uses contrasting colors.





Another cool idea would be to modify some of your own T-shirts by adding studs around the collar and bottom, distressing them, layering shirts, etc...feel free to be creative! ;)





But I strongly suggest that you dress for yourself, and no one else.What t-shirts look cool/awesome and would attract peoples eyes, especially girls?
I dont know what kind of girl your trying to attract , but, in my eyes , the girl would be better attracted to a guy that is decked out rather than in Tee shirts .. ZZ TOP said it all , Every Girls' crazy 'bout a best dressed man ...Tee shirts are for working in ,or going fishing , I'd never go to a girl's house in a tee shirt and expect her to want to be seen with me .. Get yourself a copy of G.Q.,,,,,you dont wear colonge in a tee shirt , what makes ya think your gonna drive the women crazy by wearing them ?? I dont mean ya have to go over to hang out in dress pants or the such , but , tee shirts that'll drive the girls crazy is just that ,,, crazy ,, or they're wearing sweats every where they go and they dont have any couthe about themselves, so then ya dont care what tee shirts you wear, they wont either , if thats what you wantta have in your life..Tee shirts - work , yards,going camping ,fixing the car , bike , cleaning the garage ,, out with the guys hangin , but not for impressing girls ,,,dude what the @$ *%#.. Maybe I'm just ol' fashion , but I like to at least look like I have more taste than TEE 's...What t-shirts look cool/awesome and would attract peoples eyes, especially girls?
something bright with cool patterns. kinda like these:





http://shop.pacsun.com/Toonz-Tee/index.p鈥?/a>





http://shop.pacsun.com/Clustered-Tee/ind鈥?/a>





http://shop.pacsun.com/Tear-It-Up-Tee/in鈥?/a>





http://shop.pacsun.com/guys/tees/Seek-An鈥?/a>





http://www.tillys.com/tillys/variants.as鈥?/a>








yeahh.. haha
Basic Tees. I don't like it when guys 'dress up' 2 impress a girl... makes me feel weird... like they wanna marry u but r asking to like go to the movies w/ him. Like CUTE polos... and basic tees work, NO emo... NO shirts that r too tight.
like skater clothes, DC, hurley, band shirts.
if the guy's got nice bod,


under armor


holllister tees


ae tees


soccer jerseys
i like guys who dress like they dont really care what people think. sort of like a grungy skater look, thats hot
I like it when a guy has his own style.


%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites