Friday, June 25, 2010

Have you ever had to look your best friend in the eye and tell him that you can no longer be there for him?

No I am a coward.Have you ever had to look your best friend in the eye and tell him that you can no longer be there for him?
noHave you ever had to look your best friend in the eye and tell him that you can no longer be there for him?
Easier to just change your phone number.
No I haven't
Never.
no but worst, looked in eye of my boss and said ';i quit';
never
Yes, I did 25 years ago and it was the most painful moment in my life. But, I never regretted when I looked back and searched my soul. I remembered his sentence that was always vivid on my mind,'; whenever you are ready, call me to arrange your ticket and I will wait for you in the airport no matter what today, tomorrow and forever.';
nope but I did something similar via letter in the post once - very very hard thing to do but sometimes enough is enough hey. I hope things can be restored with that friend one day tho!
no didnt before
oh no...thats reallly bad n painful %26lt;I can imagine%26gt;
no,,,(my bestfriend did that to me because he found a new one!!! I hate That PERSON!!!)
nope.
Yes. It was one of the hardest things I ever did, but sometimes people have to walk their own path, and you can't follow.
never did that
yes


when he was dying

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites