Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can stress cause pain under eye and make it appear to look bigger. Please help.?#2?

I have anxiety and always worry about my health. Now it is my eyes. Most of the time the right looks a little bigger than the left, but sometime its the other way around. Very weird. Today it is the right and the tear duct is red also and have a slight pain under it, like on the top of my cheak bone. My family says they look fine, but I can notice when i look close in the mirror. I do clench my jaw because of my anxiety could that be it? And also they will look the same. I feak about tumors and thing, but there isnt a bulge just looks a little bigger. sometimes I will also feel off balance and have ibs from stress. What is this? Iam a 20 year old male thank you.Can stress cause pain under eye and make it appear to look bigger. Please help.?#2?
Yes, Kenny, stress can cause pains- such as under your eye.





But the thing is that you are worrying far more than is healthy for you. Get some serious counseling and treatment for that.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites